h

h

Sunday, January 17, 2016

#WintersRespite TBR

#WintersRespite TBR



It is time again for my favorite readathon of the year! That's right, it's #WintersRespite time! I haven't posted to this blog in approaching a year but I will always make an exception for readthong TBR's :-). If you also want to participate in this readathon (which you totally should) it is hosted by Michelle @thetruebookaddict or Season's of Reading. The link to sign up for the readathon ishttp://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-winters-respite-read-thon-sign-up.html so go on! What are you waiting for?

This year I am up to my eyeballs in books. I have started and not finished so many books recently. I am currently in the middle of at least 20 books. Yes, 20. Call me crazy. So my goal this week is to finish up as many of those books as possible and get my total page count read high as well. So here are the books I'm hoping to finish this week. As always I set my goals pretty high.



1. A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin
I am 525 pages into this book out of 694. I have been watching the television show as I go through the book and can't wait to finish them both!

2. Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya
I am 222 pages into this one out of 434. This is an easy read and I would also love to finish the manga this week as well. 

3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I am 339 pages into this one out of 506. I would like to watch the movie as well as possibly the new series on Freeform once I finish this one. 

Those are all the books that I for sure want to finish this week but like I said, I am in the middle of 20! That means I'll probably read a bit out of some others as well. Hopefully I just don't try to start a new book this week! A few other books I might poke around in include...

*Wheat Belly Total Healthy by William Davis
*The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood

No comments:

Post a Comment