Here are the books I am planning on reading in May.
1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I'm about half way through this one and loving it!
2. Unclaimed by Laurie Wetzel
I'm also half way through this one and it is sooo good!
3. Vampire Knight Vol 9-14 by Hino Matsuri
4. Fire by Kristin Cashore
5. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
6. Things We Know By Heart by Jessie Kirby
7. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
So I admit I'm 99% sure I wont finish this one this month but I'll put it here for motivation!
What are you planning on reading this month?
Have a great day bookworms!