h

h

Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Wrap-Up

April Wrap-Up

This month was so amazing because I actually read all the books I said I was going to read except one! YAY! *dance dance* That one book was Outlander by the way. I swear I'm never going to make it through that monstrosity. 


Okay onto the books I read this month!

1. Alice and Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
2 Stars
2. The Graceling by Kristen Cashore
4 Stars
3. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab
3 Stars
4. Vampire Knight Vol 4-8 by Matsuri Hino 
5. With the Light 2: Raising an Autistic Child by Keiko Tobe
3 Stars
6. Ms. Marvel No Normal by G. Willow Wilson
3 Stars
7. Ms. Marvel Generation Why by G. Willow Wilson
3 Stars
8. The Walking Dead Vol 1 by Robert Kirkman
4 Stars
9. The Story of My Life by Helen Keller (Audiobook)
2 Stars
10. Passive Aggressive Notes by Kerry Miller
2 Stars
11. Warm Up (Vicious 0.5) by V.E Schwab
3 Stars
12. Losing It by Cora Carmack
4 Stars
13. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
3 Stars
14. Paper Towns by John Green
3 Stars
15. All Cats Have Aspergers by Kathy Hoopmann
4 Stars

Have a great day bookworms!

No comments:

Post a Comment