This month I am going to try to be more practical when writing my TBR. I usually am not able to meet all of my goals because I write to many books on this TBR list and don't leave myself any room to add last minute impulse books.
This month the books I really hope to get to are...
1. The Annotated Alice and Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass and Where Alice Went
by Lewis Carroll
2. The Graceling by Kristen Cashore
3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
4. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab
5. Vampire Knight Vol 4 and 5 by Matsuri Hino
6. With the Light 2: Raising an Autistic Child by Keiko Tobe
Six books is a lot less than I usually read in a month but I think that this is a good amount to commit to as I generally throw quite a bit of unexpected reading in during the middle of the month.
What are you guys reading this month?
Have a great day bookworms!