h

h

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Wrap-Up

March Wrap-Up

Hey guys! I can't believe another month has already passed us by! Time seems to be going so fast. This month I was able to stick with most of my reading goals for the month but like always I have a few impulse reads that through me off from completing my goals.


These are the books I hoped to read this month...
1. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. Fables: The Deluxe Edition Books 3 and 4 by Bill Willingham
4. Locke and Key Vol 5 and 6 by Joe Hill
5. Death Note Black Edition Vol 2 and 3 by Tsugumi Ohba
6. The Annotated Peter Pan
7. Naruto Vol 1 by Uzumake Naruto
8. Amulet Book 1: The Stonekeeper Kazu Kibuishi
9. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis
10. Fifty Shades Freed by E.L James
11. The Elite and the One by Kiera Cass


These are the books that I actually managed to complete this month...
1. Locke and Key Volume 5 by Joe Hill
4 stars
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
5 Stars
3. Vampire Knight Volume 1 by Matsuri Hino
3 stars
4. Locke and Key Volume 6 by Joe Hill
5 Stars
5. The Annotated Peter Pan by J.M Barrie
3 Stars
6. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
3 Stars
7. Amulet the Stonekeeper Book 1 by Kazu Kibuishi
2 Stars
8. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis
4 Stars
9. Death Note Black Edition Volume 2 by Tsugumi Ohba
3 Stars
10. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
2 Stars
11. Vampire Knight Vol 2 by Matsuri Hino
3 Stars
12. Vampire Knight Vol 3 by Matsuri Hino
4 Stars
13. Death Note Black Edition Volume 3 by Tsugumi Ohba
4 Stars
14. With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child by Keiko Tobe 
4 Stars
15. Aspergirls by Rudy Simone
3 Stars 

The totals are...
5 novels
9 graphic novels/manga
1 nonfiction

It was a pretty good reading month overall and I have full reviews for almost all of the books I read this month unless they are sequels to a manga in which case I may have just done a review for the first volume. How was your reading month? What was the best thing you read this month?

Have a great day bookworms!  

No comments:

Post a Comment