h

h

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Anime Lovin': Blue Spring Ride

Anime Lovin'

Blue Spring Ride


Blue Spring Ride is an anime about a girl named Futaba who is trying to change her life. She has been pretending to be really un-feminine and uninterested in guys in order to be liked by all of the other girls in her class. The only boy Futaba has ever liked was Kou Tanaka but he moved away suddenly in junior high school When he finally comes back into Futaba's life during high school she is ecstatic but Kou quickly makes it known that things have changed and that he no longer has feelings for her. 

This anime is so cute and I love that it is much more than simply a girl likes boy show. The development of Futaba's friend group is also a big part of the show and I love it. Futaba's friends are amazing and loyal and they are a great addition to the anime.

I don't know what it is about a lot of anime having quite a mean male character as the lead love interest but this is the second one I've watched just this week. It doesn't bother me though. It makes for a lot of good drama and it is interesting trying to figure out why the guy's being such a jerk. 

The only real problem I have with this show is the ending. In my opinion the show didn't really end and it was ridiculously unsatisfying. I'm fine with the ending if they plan on releasing another season but if not I think I might be pretty angry. Especially since this is another one of those manga's that has not been released in English.

You can find this anime on Hulu and I strongly suggest you go check it out! There is also a live action movie that was released last year but I'm not sure how to find it as I have decided that I don't really want to watch it. 


Have a great day bookworms!

No comments:

Post a Comment