h

h

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino

Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino

Review


I found this first volume of Vampire Knight to be fairly confusing. The dialogue does not run smoothly and the pictures are hard to follow. The characters are all pretty one dimensional and fell flat in my opinion. I did however really enjoy Zero's character. He was the most developed and something about his story intrigued me. I really enjoyed the premise of this manga though. I am interested in the idea of vampires living side by side with humans as well as a human that bitterly hates vampires becoming one himself. I can see that there is also probably going to be a love triangle and I have to admit that I'm a sucker for romance.I am going to continue with the second volume of this series in hopes that it gets better. 

Have a great day bookworms!

No comments:

Post a Comment