h

h

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April TBR

April TBR


This month I am going to try to be more practical when writing my TBR. I usually am not able to meet all of my goals because I write to many books on this TBR list and don't leave myself any room to add last minute impulse books. 


This month the books I really hope to get to are...

1. The Annotated Alice and Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass and Where Alice Went 
by Lewis Carroll
2. The Graceling by Kristen Cashore
3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
4. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab
5. Vampire Knight Vol 4 and 5 by Matsuri Hino 
6. With the Light 2: Raising an Autistic Child by Keiko Tobe

Six books is a lot less than I usually read in a month but I think that this is a good amount to commit to as I generally throw quite a bit of unexpected reading in during the middle of the month. 

What are you guys reading this month?

Have a great day bookworms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment