h

h

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Anime Lovin': Wolf Girl and Black Prince

Anime Lovin' 

Wolf Girl and Black Prince




Hey guys! So "anime lovin'" is going to be a little blog series I'm going to start doing on here. These posts will be about a specific anime that I have watched that I want to review. In today's post I want to talk about Wolf Girl and Black Prince.

This anime is about a girl named Erica and a guy named Kyoya. The series starts off by Erica lying to her friends about having a boyfriend. She takes a random guys picture on the street and shares it with her friends. She soon finds out that Kyoya actually goes to her school. She then must make a deal with him in order for him to play along with her secret. In exchange for him pretending to be Erica's boyfriend, Kyoya wants Erica to be his loyal dog. She must do whatever he says whenever he says it and consent to being treated like an animal. This premise was extremely interesting to me and out of the ordinary so I knew I had to watch it. 

I ended up being completely obsessed with this show. The actual artwork is pretty normal and looks like many other anime's I have watched. While I know that many people are annoyed by Shojo anime, I find that I really enjoy it. It is totally unlike regular television shows and I actually like all the crying and screaming and large emotions. 

This show could definitely be described as a guilty pleasure romance but I don't care. I'm totally fangirling over it. I watched the entire season in one day and since then I've watched some episodes over again. The season is 12 episodes which in my opinion isn't near long enough since I love it so much. I will say though that the ending does wrap it up well and I'm happy with the way it ended (unlike Blue Spring Ride!). One thing that really does frustrate me is that from what I can tell it is pretty much impossible to get an English edition of this manga. I found just a few options on Ebay and they were all ridiculously expensive. You can find the anime though on Hulu and I suggest any girl who just likes silly, fun, guilty pleasure type shows check it out! The opening song is also amazing and I have basically been listening to it on repeat all day! :-)


Have a great day bookworms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment