h

h

Friday, April 24, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon
TBR

Ohhhh it's that time again. Readathon time! It's been awhile since I last participated in a readathon so I'm more than a little pumped. I generally spend most of my Saturday reading anyways but it will be more fun with people to chat with. We are also supposed to get hit with a big storm so what could be better than a rainy, reading, hot chocolate kinnda day? 

Okay so onto the TBR!


1. Graceling by Kristen Cashore
I have been trying to finish this book for a month or two now. Hopefully this will be the day!
(edit: I actually finished reading this right before the readathon! Oops!)

2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I'm about halfway through this book and loving it!

3. With the Light Vol 2 by Keiko Tobe

4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
I know with certainty that I wont finish this book but since I have been reading it for awhile now it would be good to put a dent in it. 

So that's my TBR. It's not nearly as large as some people but it's pretty ambitious for me. Hey, I gotta have ample time for napping as well. :-)

Will you be participating in the readathon? What will you be reading?

Here's the link to the sign up page for the readathon:
http://24hourreadathon.com/2015/03/26/april-2015-reader-sign-ups/

No comments:

Post a Comment