h

h

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hardwired by Meredith Wild

Harwired (The Hacker Series: One)

by Meredith Wild

A Review



I have to say, I am barley containing my excitement for this review and for this book! I have been highly anticipating reading this book for almost a year now. Don't ask me why. Maybe it was because I didn't want to read this too close to the 50 Shades of Grey series or maybe it was because I literally have a stack of library books sitting next to me at all times. Whatever the reason I put it off, I'm so happy I have finally started it. 

I have no idea whether or not to call this book erotica, new adult, or just plain romance. Whatever it is though it simply rocks! It has a lot of the same elements that the 50 Shades of Grey series has with a lot less drama. Let's just say that the main character Blake has a lot less issues than Mr. Christian Grey and bondage does not play a role in this book. The themes are generally the same though. Both books have extremely rich, sexy and smart main male leads that will walk through fire to protect their lady love (even if it can come across as a bit creepy at times). Let's just say that I am truly in love with both series (even though so far 50 Shades is my favorite)

I'm really excited to continue on with this series.
4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment