h

h

Friday, May 1, 2015

Unclaimed by Laurie Wetzel

Unclaimed by Laurie Wetzel
A Review


I was able to get a e-copy of this book to review and I am so ridiculously happy that I did. The Twilight series is the only other paranormal series I have ever read and trust me, this book is on a whole different level. 

Unclaimed is a book about a pretty mysterious girl named Maddy and a angel Protector named MJ. The premise of the book is pretty difficult to explain because it is so complex. If you like angels, demons, girls with mysterious powers, or romance then I can say you should definitely give this book a try. 

MJ and Maddy are the cutest things ever and it is easy to buy into their romance. Yes, there is a little bit of YA cheese factor going on in this book but it doesn't bother me at all. The only words that can be used to adequately describe their relationship (and the whole book really) are adorable and delightful.

Before reading Unclaimed I had never read a book about angels or demons. Honestly I just wasn't that interested. I actually almost stopped reading Unclaimed after the first 30 pages because I was so confused. As I said, this book is pretty complex so being confused is kind of a given. As I got further into the book though I found myself becoming so intrigued because there was so much to figure out and so many questions to answer. Even the ending of the book is such a mystery and I thank my stars that the sequel is coming out later this year!

This book is sooo massively under hyped. I mean it only has 56 reviews on Goodreads which is ridiculous. I know that I will definitely be singing it's praises to anyone that will listen while I anxiously await the sequel!

Have a great day bookworms!

No comments:

Post a Comment