h

h

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Book Review: Saga Vol 2

Book Review

Saga Vol 2 by Brian K Vaughan




I know I said I wasn't going to continue reading this graphic novel series...I lied. ;-). I found the second volume of the "Saga" series at the library and figured that if I didn't have to pay for it, then I wanted to read it after all. I'm glad I did.

This volume was in my opinion slightly better than the first. I had more time with the characters to become invested. Even though I'm still not entirely there. I really liked the ending of this volume because it ends in a cliff hanger that makes me excited to get my hands on the third volume. Can I just say though that the seal that makes an appearance in this about 7 frames of this volume is freakin' awesome! I have a thing for seals...obviously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment