h

h

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Popsugar Challenge: Walking Disaster by Jaime McGuire

Popsugar Reading Challenge 2015

A Book from an Author you Love but haven't read

Walking Disaster by Jaime McGuire



Ohhhhh... I was so excited to get a second installment about Travis Maddox and Abby Abernathy! It was also amazing to be able to hear their story told from Travis's perspective. "Beautiful Disaster" made Travis look a bit like a psycho in some places and there was also bad Goodread's reviews based on this fact. I love that this book is able to clear up why he acted the way he did (not that his behavior bothered me at all). 

Travis Maddox is the boyfriend/husband almost every girl would love to have. Sexy, built, smart, and incredibly sweet. I think I might have just found a new book boyfriend today! :-) 

I gave this book a 4 star rating because it was freaking good! Since it was a re-telling of "Beautiful Disaster" from Travis's perspective, it wasn't as exciting as the first installment. I mean I already knew what was coming. However, I loved the epilogue because it was all new information! I'm guessing Mrs. McGuire was setting us up for her new novel, "Beautiful Oblivion". I honestly wasn't going to continue with the series because I've heard some not great things about it. I ended up deciding to continue though when I found out that Travis was possibly in danger of going to jail due to the incident with the fire in the next book. I also just got the novella "Beautiful Wedding" in the mail yesterday and that is definitely going to be my next read.

Have a great day bookworms!


No comments:

Post a Comment