h

h

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Saga Volume 3

PopSugar Reading Challenge 2015

A Book You Can Read In a Day

Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples



These just keep getting better and better don't they After the first volume I said that I didn't actually like these graphic novels enough to keep purchasing them but I can definitely say that as long as the library keeps supplying these to me, I will keep reading them. I am not as fascinated with the story as I am with the graphics. The graphics are absolute perfection. I don't read a whole lot of graphic novels simply because I usually hate the artistic style but this graphic novel gets that just right. I feel like a lot more happened in this one than in the other two volumes and I was really happy to get to know the inner workings of many of the characters. 

This graphic novel series is certainly entertaining and a great way to spend an hour. I still have to give this volume a 3 star rating however because I reserve my 4 and 5 star ratings specifically for reads that leave a lasting impact on me and for books that I will remember for years to come. While this book is very pleasant, I can't say that I will remember it for very long.


Yes, lying cat is my favorite character :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment