h

h

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Series I want to Start This Year

Top 5 Wednesday: Series I want to Start This Year


This is my first top 5 Wednesday for my blog and I'm pretty excited to do it! I have quite a few series I want to start this year and even more than I know I wont be able to get to. Anyhoo...let's get started.



1. The Dark Duet- This is the series I am most excited to pick up. This series is pretty controversial due to the fact that it's about a hostage/sex slave/lover situation. I don't think the subject matter will bother me a whole lot though so I'm excited to get started!

2. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare- Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I'm probably the last person on earth to read this series. It's going to sound dumb, but after I heard so many comparisons about this series and the Twilight series, I can say I was less than excited. 

3. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare- I am pretty excited to get started with this series. I have heard so many wonderful things!

4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor- I'll admit that I don't really know what this book is about but I was given the beautiful hardcover box set from my friend and they are beautiful.

5. The Lunar Chronicles- This series has been ridiculously hyped and everyone seems to love it. I got this for Christmas from my husband and now I've just gotta find the time to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment