h

h

Sunday, January 25, 2015

#WintersRespite Readathon and TBR

#WintersRespite Readathon


Heck yeahh! I feel like I just finished #Boutofbooks 12.0 and we're already on to another readathon. This is the best news ever! Who doesn't love a good readathon? This week is already looking like a pretty boring and cold week so what better than to curl up with a good book (or 4)! So for #boutofbooks I admit I did pretty terrible with meeting my reading goals. For this readathon though I really need to try to stick to my TBR list. I currently have a ton of books (16) books checked out from the library that I MUST get through. So the books I plan to read this week are...

1. The Selection by Kiera Cass: I'm not quite sure if I'll make it through this one yet because I've heard some pretty horrible things about it but who knows. I think it sounds interesting. 

2. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: This one had the most hype of any book I heard of last year so I'm excited to give it a go.

3. Once Upon a Time: Shadow of the Queen by Daniel Thomsen (graphic novel): I am a huge OUAT fan and I'm really expecting goof things from this graphic novel.

4. Peter Shaffer's Amadeus (play): I'm reading this as part of the PopSugar reading challenge to read a play.


If I do somehow finish those books (unlikely) I will want to read Death Cloud by Andrew Lane and Ayn Rand answers: the best of her Q&A. 

If you are interested in signing up here is the link:
http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2015/01/a-winters-respite-read-thon-its-almost.html?showComment=1422084896311

The more people participate the more people there will be to talk books to on twitter!
Follow me @Murbybooks

No comments:

Post a Comment