h

h

Monday, January 12, 2015

#BoutofBooks 12.0 Wrap-up

#Boutofbooks 12.0 Wrap-up


So to start of this blog post, I have to say that I didn't meet my goals in my previous post about Bout of Books. I still read a ton (for me) but I was kind of bored with the books I chose so I just picked new ones! I kind of wish I was able to finish Insomia because that book has been taking me so long to read and I just want to finish it so that I can count it for the mystery/thriller book for the Popsugar book challenge. Maybe next time ;-) Anyhoo....the book I read are down below.


1. I was able to finish the last approximately 300 pages of the Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. I am really happy with this one because that means I at least hit one of my goals this week! I have a review for this also on this site.


2. Vicious by V.E Schwab. I have a review for this book also on this site.


3. I made it through the first 150 pages of City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I'm liking it so far but it's moving kind of slow. I can't wait for it to pick up (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment