h

h

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

PopSugar Challenge: Once Upon a Time: Shadow of the Queen

PopSugar Challenge

Book Based on a TV Show

Once Upon a Time: Shadow of the Queen by Daniel Thomsen




I am a huge fan of the show Once Upon a Time so I was pretty excited when I heard about this graphic novel tie-in. The reality though is that this comic isn't nearly as good as the show. The show has amazing sets, actors, and costumes and a graphic novel could never compete with that. Beyond that though, the comic didn't even have a very interesting plot. I was bored almost the entire time and the artwork was just okay. My main question is why the heck are the Huntsman and Red lovers in this story? That just does not seem right to me. Overall the book was a waste of about 20 minutes. 

2 comments:

  1. I still need to watch that show. Everyone tells me it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you are a girl or not but if you are I would say that you should definitely watch it! It is great! Not that you wouldn't like it if you are a man but in my experience it is liked more by women. :-)

      Delete