h

h

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Popsugar Challenge: Saga Vol 1

Popsugar Reading Challenge 2015
Read a Graphic Novel
Saga Volume 1 by Brain K Vaughan



Okay...so this book could definitely be described as a "book that booktube made me read". Everyone's channels have been raving that "Saga" is the best graphic novel of the year. I will have to admit that I don't read a whole lot of graphic novels. I do however, really enjoy them. I have to give this graphic novel 3 out of 5 stars though because I just cannot agree or understand all of the hype. The world is interesting and the graphics are amazing! However, I just didn't get attached to the characters and at the end of the book I found myself not caring what happens in the next installments. Needless to say I probably will not be reading the sequels to Saga Volume 1 unless I can get them from the library (do they even have graphic novels at the library?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment