h

h

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Authors I'd most like to me




   
   



Top 5 Wednesday

Authors You Would Most Like to Meet



The topic for my second top 5 Wednesday post is authors that I would most like to meet. That is a pretty hard question for me to answer because I don't care a lot about meeting authors in real life. I feel the same way about actors/actresses and singers as well, with a few notable exceptions (JOSH HUTCHERSON!). I certainly love and idolize an authors work but I'd much rather be able to meet the characters in the books than the authors themselves. 

I guess if I had to choose a few authors to meet then I would want to meet Ayn Rand, Jane Austen, and Dorothy Parker. I picked these ladies solely because of their philosophies on life and their ideals, not based on their writing. These women had extraordinary things to say during their lifetimes and I'm sure I would have a lot to learn from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment