h

h

Monday, February 2, 2015

February TBR

February TBR


I am so awful with TBR lists but this month I really have to try to stay focused. I always say I am going to read certain books and then I change my mind 100 times before the month is over. That is usually okay, but this month there are some books that I really need to get through!


1. The first few books that I want to read is the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L James. This is a re-read for me and I want to refresh these in my mind before the movies come out February 14th. 

2. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger- I have never read this book but I want to read it before it's movie comes out February 20th. I think the movie looks ridiculously cute.

3. The Elite, The One, and The Guard by Kiera Cass- I have all of these books just sitting on my shelf begging me to finish them!

4. Saga Vol 4 by Brian K Vaughan 

5. Mistborn the Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. This is the first book for the #yearofcosmere read-along. 

The rest are all library books that I desperately need to read before I run out of time

6. Death Cloud by Andrew Lane
7. V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
8. Watchmen by Alan Moore
9. Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba
10. The Complete Percepolis by Marjane Satrapi
11.Ayn Rand Answers by Ayn Rand
12 Maus 1 and 2 by Art Spiegelman 
13. Since You've been Gone by Morgan Matson
14. Locke and Key by Joe Hill
15. Fables Vol 1 by Bill Willingham


Okay so thats 19 books/graphic novels for me to read in one month. I'm honestly pretty skeptical that I can get it done but who knows. I'll certainly try!

No comments:

Post a Comment