h

h

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Top 5 Wenesday: Futuristic Books

Top 5 Wednesday: Futuristic Books

Okay so today is my birthday! So I'm going to make this post a combination of books that I have read and also books that I want to read. I am doing this because while making this post I realized that I haven't even read enough futuristic books to make this top 5. Oops! I think that means I need to get reading. Anyways, on to the post!

This choice is probably pretty obvious. It may be cliche but I just can't get enough of this world. And the movies are fantastic. My favorite book to movie adaptations.

I read this back at the beginning of high school and I don't remember it to well but I remember that I loved it. I need to give it a re-read.
Big Brother is watching you.

I really liked this series when I read it about a year ago and the movie for Divergent is passable. I honestly just wish I could tear up Allegiant and keep the other two books.

This is a book I have yet to read. I loved the movie and the style of the humor.

This is a pretty anticipated futuristic book series of mine. I've heard a lot of good things about it which makes me excited to get into it!

This awesome blog series was crated by Lainey and Mindy and the link to the Goodreads participants page is below:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1608567-complete-list-of-wednesday-ers

Have a great day book nerds!


No comments:

Post a Comment