h

h

Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Wrap Up

February Wrap Up


Okay, so I had a HUGE TBR for this month. Needless to say I didn't even come close to reading all of them. This is a list of all of the books I intended to read this month. 


1. The 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L James (read)
2. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (read)
3. The Elite, The One, and The Guard by Kiera Cass
4. Saga Vol 4 by Brian K Vaughan (read)
5. Mistborn the Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
6. Death Cloud by Andrew Lane
7. V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
8. Watchmen by Alan Moore
9. Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba (read)
10. The Complete Percepolis by Marjane Satrapi (read)
11.Ayn Rand Answers by Ayn Rand (read)
12 Maus 1 and 2 by Art Spiegelman (read)
13. Since You've been Gone by Morgan Matson (read)
14. Locke and Key by Joe Hill (read)
15. Fables Vol 1 by Bill Willingham (read)

These are the books that I actually completed this month in the order that I read them. 



1. Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon vol 1 by Naoko Takeuchi 
4/5 stars
2. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger 
4/5 stars
3. Locke and Key Vol 1: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill
4/5 stars
4. Locke and Key Vol 2 by Joe Hill
3/5 stars
5. Saga Vol 4 by Brian K Vaughan
4/5 stars
6. Fables vol 1: Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham
4/5
7. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
2/5 stars
8. Percepolis by Marjane Satrapi
2/5 stars
9. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James (re-read)
5/5 stars 
10. Maus vol 1 by Art Spiegelman
3/5 stars
11. Maus vol 2 by Art Spiegelman
3/5 stars
12. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L James (re-read)
5/5 stars
13. Death Note Vol 1 by Tsugumi Ohba
4/5 stars
14. Looking for Alaska by John Green
2/5 stars
15. Locke and Key vol 3: Crown of Shadows by Joe Hill
4/5 stars
16. Locke and Key vol 4: Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill
4/5 stars
17. Fables Vol 2: Animal Farm by Bill Willingham
4/5
18. Fables deluxe edition book 2 by Bill Willingham
3/5 stars 

I was able to read a lot this month but there are definitely a couple I didn't get to. I ended up taking The Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and Death Cloud back to the library without finishing them. I was just really not into them and I didn't want to continue with the books. I was also really looking forward to reading The first book in the Mistborn series and being able to discuss it along with everyone else for #yearofcosmere. Unfortunately my copy did not arrive in the mail until just a few days ago. Hopefully I will get around to reading it in March. 

Stay tuned for my next post which should be my March TBR and I have written a review on most of the books above if you are interested in checking them out!

Have a great day bookworms!

No comments:

Post a Comment