h

h

Monday, February 2, 2015

#Wintersrespite Wrap-up!

#Wintersrespite Wrap-up!


Hey guys! So I hope a lot of you were able to participate in #wintersrespite readathon this year! It was super fun and I got a lot read. I just love weeklong readathons with no rules. So anyways, let me share with you what I was able to get read.




1. The Selection by Kiera Cass- Wow! I absolutley fell in love with this book even though I was a litter hesitant heading into it. I literally cannot wait to finish the series!

2. Once Upon a Time:Shadow of a Queen (graphic novel)- I was not a fan of the GN and much prefer the television show.

3. Peter Shaffer's Amadeus- This was a good play about the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. It has me wanting to watch the movie again for sure.

5. Pretty Guardians Sailor Moon Vol 1 by Naoko Takeuhchi- My first manga, and I loved it! Can't wait to go out to get the box set.  

6. Saga Vol 3 by Brian K. Vaughan- For me this series is worth a good hour of entertainment. I don't know why I literally forget the entire story an hour after I read it but for that one hour it's pretty good.

7. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- I am 345 pages through this one. I am not at all a fan but I'm going to be continuing since pretty much everyone I know loved it. What am I missing?

8. The Prince novella by Kiera Cass- I loved getting to see more of my favorite Selection character! 

Total page count for the week equals= 1377


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did great! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hope you will join me for Spring into Horror in April (don't let the word horror scare you off...you can read mysteries, thrillers, paranormal..horror is not a requirement). :)

    I think I have that Amadeus book. I LOVE the film! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed doing it. It certainly kept me busy for the week. Amadeus is a good book and a great movie as you said. I hope I am able to do the one in the spring. It might get me out of my comfort zone a bit since I rarely read mysteries, thrillers, etc.

      Delete