h

h

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Friend groups

Top 5 Wednesday 

Friend Groups That You Would Like to be Apart Of


Hmm...this is going to be a hard week for me I can see! Looking back on my read books I realize that I don't read too many books with friend groups. It seems like contemporary books are usually the ones that contain the best friend groups and I haven't actually read too much in that genre. I will definitely give it a whirl though! 

1. The Duff  by Kody Keplinger: I absolutely adore this friend group. I would love to be friends with Casey because she is so spunky, beautiful, and loyal to her friends. Bianca would be a cool friend because I am sure we could relate really well to each other. Jessica would be a great friend to lift your spirits. I'm sure she would never allow you to feel down. 

2. Beautiful Disaster by Jaime McGuire: America is probably the coolest most loyal best friend that I have ever read about. I love that she wouldn't hesitate to do some ass-kicking if her best friend was in trouble. 

3. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: While I didn't really like this book, I do really think that it would be great fun to be friends with Emily, Frank, Dawn, and Collins. I don't think I would want to be friends with Sloane though. 

4. Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer: Bella doesn't exactly have a huge friend group but I am a fan of Jacob Black. He is loyal and handsome and I can see being friends with him. 

5. Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling: Of course it would be fun to live in the Wizarding world and be friends with Harry Potter, Ron, and Hermoine. I love how close the group is. They definitely have each others backs. 



Link to Top 5 Wednesday
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment