h

h

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Books I want to read from the fantasy/fairytale genre

Top 10 Tuesday: Books I want to read from the fantasy/fairytale genre

Top Ten Tuesday is a really fun meme that was created by the people over at Broke and Bookish. The months theme is 10 books that you are excited to read out of the genre of your choice.

I have been getting more and more into the fairytale genre recently. I guess I have the television show Once Upon a Time to thank for that. I obviously used to love these types of stories as a child but I am glad my interest has been renewed. As for fantasy books, I can't say that I have read much of this genre at all. Lately I have been feeling like I need to lose myself in a crazy complicated fantasy world. Hopefully some of these books will help.

This is a new release that follows Captain Hooks beginnings. The OUAT fan in me is serious jumping up and down right now. This cover is also one of the most beautiful I've seen in a long time.

I'm pretty embarrassed that I've never read this book and I have heard that it is a little hard to understand but I really want to get into it.

Another embarrassing thing to admit to.

I love the movies for these books but I will admit I've always been a little intimidated to read them.

This month I am participating in #yearofcosmere read-along for this book and I'm really excited!

An in-depth look at the life of Peter Pan? I'm in! This will go nicely with "Hook".

This book has been on my TBR list for a few months now. I am highly anticipating it's release February 10th.


These fairytale retellings are pretty much the most popular series right now. It usually wouldn't be something I would necessarily pick up on my own but I'm excited to see what all of the hype is about.

Okay, that was 10 books (well more like 12)! 
Have a happy day readers!







No comments:

Post a Comment