h

h

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Bookish Problems

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday topic from the people over at the Broke and the Bookish is Ten book related problems. I defiantly have some book gripes below! :-)

 

1. Having Barnesandnoble.com tell you they have a book in stock then arriving at the store and finding that their sold out. This is extremely aggravating to me and it happens all the time!

2. Barnes and Nobles express shipping for members. Haha this is super funny. The last book I ordered online from Barnes and Nobles took 18 days to arrive in the mail. Express shipping my behind. 

3. Being spoiled. I hate being spoiled for a book on Facebook, Pinterest, or Tumblr. 

4. The fact that it is too hard to read while sipping your hot cocoa or eating. Darn book why can't you just stay open! 

5. Having to constantly re-arrange my bookshelves every time I get a new book. Unfortunately for me my books are arranged in alphabetical order by genre and they are packed tight which means every time I acquire a new book, I have to shift everything around. 

6. My corgi's love to try to lick the books I'm reading. Just no.

7. Never being able to get in the perfect cushy position to read. I swear I'm going to have tons of back issues. Reading is most defiantly my workout. 

8. People interrupting me while reading. Can't you see I'm busy? No I don't want to talk about the weather, work, or the newest movie trailer. However, if you want to discuss my book then I'm down for that. 

9. Breaking the spines on your books. After all the effort I give trying to avoid this it still happens occasionally. :-/

10. There is never enough light. No matter how many lights or lamps I have, it always seems too dark in the room when I pick up a book. 



Here is the link to the Top Ten Tuesday page at the Broke and the Bookish
http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html

No comments:

Post a Comment