h

h

Saturday, February 28, 2015

March TBR

March TBR 


I always say that I have a ridiculous time sticking to lists of what I am going to read for the month but what the heck, I am going to try it anyway. These are the books that I really want to get read in the month of March. 

1. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. Fables: The Deluxe Edition Books 3 and 4 by Bill Willingham
4. Locke and Key Vol 5 and 6 by Joe Hill
5. Death Note Black Edition Vol 2 and 3 by Tsugumi Ohba
6. The Annotated Peter Pan
7. Naruto Vol 1 by Uzumake Naruto
8. Amulet Book 1: The Stonekeeper Kazu Kibuishi
9. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis
10. Fifty Shades Freed by E.L James
11. The Elite and the One by Kiera Cass


I hope I can get all of these read this month! I am always adding books at the last minute so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment